Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 26, 2018

Shabby Chic #4

I hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day! I am here again showing you another shabby chic card I made. February is a good time to think about making wedding cards, so here is one I made using an svg cut for the base. I used a dotted swiss heart embossing folder to add texture and then I used a lot of scraps from my stash. The two hearts were stamped on patterned papers and fussy cut.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Sugar Peas:  Mix It Up Challenge 40

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

This is just gorgeous, such a cool shape of the card and I so love all the layering and such pretty colors, gorgeous flower too!

Amy Kolling said...

Love all your beautiful elements! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

Blog Archive