Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Mousie Christmas!

Hi and welcome to my blog. Each month I try to make at least three Christmas cards so that by Christmas they are all made. I have been doing this for three years now and boy has it helped with the stress near the season! I want to show you a card I just made using this cute House Mouse stamp!


The background is patterned paper. I cut a circle using the Spellbinders Small Circle die and placed a woodgrain panel that I made behind it. I then stamped the Merry Christmas saying form Inkadinkado. I stamped the stokings and paper pieced them using burlap patterned paper. They were fussy cut and pop dotted to the card. I used a Tim Holtz punch for the greenery and added the poinsettia.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Christmas Crafts All Year Round:  Use Mainly Red
CHNC Challenge #372:  Anything Christmas Goes/Cute
         CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything Goes

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

That little mouse asleep in the stock is just precious! Great card April. Love the way you did the sentiment too/

Chrissy said...

FABulous christmas card and I love that little mouse..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 372 - hope to see you again soon x

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous christmas card. I love the House Mouse image and the pop dotted stockings are so cute!

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February!
Monica - DT

Daria said...

I love the way this turned out. Everything works so well together. Thank you for sharing the details.

Blog Archive