Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 10, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you are enjoying the Fall season as much as I am. I want to show you a card I made using several old and new stamps from Just for Fun.

 


I used new stamps Cluster of Stalks  and Tiny Flying Birds.  I stamped the older Stamptangle Pumpkin Lg.  on orange card stock and embossed with brown embossing powder. I fussy cut it and popdotted it onto the card. The two birds is an older stamp, Pair of Birds. The saying is from the Sentiment 1 stamp sheet.

To make the background I brushed watercolors on watercolor paper, crinkled some saran wrap and laid it on the wet card until it dried. I pulled off the saran wrap and it gave a tie dye pattern.

Please join us in this month's challenge. You do not need to use a Just For Fun stamp, but we would love it if you could. We would love to see your wonderful creations. You might also win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Double D Challenge:  Feeling Fallish
Inspiration Destination:  Anything Goes #137
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Thanks/Thanksgiving
Sugar Peas:  Mix It Up  #37

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A perfect fall scene!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome April. The background, the birds and the gorgeous pumpkin - wonderful scene.

Catherine said...

This is so pretty, April. I love the beautiful colors of your background. The whole scene is lovely. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Darlene said...

Very pretty April! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Feeling FALLish’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Ardyth said...

Fantastic use of these warm colours! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool results with your background technique and I love the birds in the cluster of stalks, great touch!

Amy Kolling said...

The colors and background are awesome! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for playing along with us at SPD. :)

Blog Archive