Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Beautiful Day

Hi and welcome to my blog. I just love the Altenew flower stamps and I want to show you a card I made using the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set. I am entering my card into the Altenew inspiration challenge. Here is the lovely inspiration picture.





I stamped the flower and leaves on heavy vellum and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I colored the images with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and then went over them using a clear Wink of Stella glitter pen. I stamped the saying on the Spellbinders Label 18 die and sponged the edges with Shabby Shutters Distress ink.Pearls, a bow and flower were added for embellishment.



Thanks so much for looking! I hope you have a beautiful day!

Challenges entered:

Altenew:  Inspiration
One Crazy Stamper:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
The House That Stamps Built:  Anything Goes



6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeously dreamy April. Love what you did!

lostinpaper said...

Your card is so very pretty April, the added pearls are so sweet!

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVE this beautiful flower stamped on vellum; it looks so elegant! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Lin said...

One of my favorite Altenew flowers, and I love these colors, April! Everything looks so delicate! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty, April! I love the pearl embellishments, it is so dainty and feminine.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my it is just lovely, such pretty coloring of the flower, pretty bow with the sentiment!

Blog Archive