Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, March 24, 2017

High Wheeler

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I just love this new bicycle stamp called High Wheeler Bicycle Motif from Just For Fun. I really like the vintage look of this stamp. I colored the rose using colored pencils and Spectrum Noir markers. I used my "postage stamp" decorative scissors to cut it out. I layered the image on patterned paper and then blue card stock. This was pop dotted to the card. The leaves die is called Fresh Foliage from Memory Box. The background was designed using various coordinating patterned papers. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the borders.




Thanks so much for stopping by today. Take a look at all of the new stamps from Just For Fun. I know you will enjoy all the fun ones you see. Also you have a few more days to join in on the challenge for this month. You might even win a gift certificate to the JFF store!


Challenges entered:

Inspiration Destination:  Anything Goes #124
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Layer it Up
The House That Stamps Built:  Anything Goes M2217
Tuesday Throwdown:  Add Dimension

6 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Very pretty! I love all the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown.
Hugs

Heather said...

This is beautiful! Love the color combo; they add to the vintage feel of that fun image! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Macarena said...

Great masculine card. Love the dep blue mixed with red. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Conniecrafter said...

Love how you cut it with your postage stamp scissors and the pop of color with just the rose, very pretty design of the card!

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty - love postoids - and your colors are amazing. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like the deep colors and your design. Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built. Donna DT

Blog Archive