Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 20, 2015

Leaf Fold Card

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I am always looking for fun and different cards to make and when I stumbled on to this card on line I just had to try it! It is called a leaf fold card.




Here is the card opened on the front to reveal a saying under the "leaf."




Here is the inside of the card.




I used an 8  1/2" x  4  1/4" piece of patterned paper and followed these instructions here --


       I hope you enjoy making this as much as I did. Have a wonderful and blessed day!


Challenges entered:

Addicted to Stamps and More:  Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends:  Anything Goes
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon:  Technique Card

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Fancy, April! I have never seen this fold! Looks fantastic!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CWF, can you please mention our link: http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be/2015/11/challenge-11.html aswell, thanks.

hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

M said...

Wow!! Love the technique you used!! Beautiful card :) Thanks for playing along this week at Little Red Wagon!! :)

Tanja said...

love the folded element - thanks for sharing your project at ATSM

cm said...

Well, how cool is that leaf fold...and what a sweet treat to discover the sentiment underneath. Impressive! Thank you so much for sharing your pretty creation in the ATSM gallery!
~c

Blog Archive