Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Everyone!  Christmas is just two days away, but I am saying Happy Valentine's day! LOL! Valentine's Day will be here before you know it so here is some inspiration to get you started on your Valentine cards. I used the new release stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle called Love and Kisses 676.






I used an svg cut file and made the pop up hearts inside the card. I used the small hearts cut out from the inside of the card for the pile that the couple is standing on. I used a punch to cut out the large heart. Sparkle embossing powderEP107 was used on all the red hearts. I also used Sparkle embossing powder on the pink hearts that are popped up, but it is hard to see.





                                The couple image was fussy cut and pop dotted to the front of the card.






Thank you for stopping by. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
April

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, April. The only problem is that none of the photos shows up! WAHHHHHHHH! xo

April said...

I saw that! it is now fixed! Thanks, Donna.

Blog Archive