Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Blessed Christmas

Hi Everyone! I hope you are where you need to be for Christmas if you have traveled somewhere or staying home and having guests. Here is one of many ornaments I made for this Christmas. This ornament tells the full story of Christmas. Not only did Jesus come to earth in human form ..........




His purpose was to one day die for our sins that we might live an abundant life in Him on earth and in heaven
one day.




I hope you have a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas!


1 comment:

Blog Archive