Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Surprise Box

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. It is very hot and humid here, so I am staying inside and keeping cool. I want to share a surprise box I made recently. I have seen quite a few of these and I wanted to try one. It can squash down flat to send in an envelope! Mine does not do that very well because of all the embellishments as you can see below! LOL!




I used my favorite embellishments which are flowers and rhinestones. I stamped the butterflies on patterned paper and fussy cut them. I added wire for their antennas. 



Here is my box that I tried to squash down!




Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope your day is full of good things!

Challenges entered:

Paper Shelter:  Anything But A Card
Penny's Paper-Crafty:  Favorite Embellishments
Redd and Rosie's:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp:  Anything Goes







9 comments:

Unknown said...

I just adore these boxes and yours is SOOO pretty! Many thanks for joining the Rhedd and Rosie’s challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow what a fabulous box, and I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Unknown said...

waaoo beautiful box. i love the color combination you have used.
craft360.blogspot.com

Gemma said...

Just love your box card you used lovely colours.
Gemma xx

Michelle said...

Oh my! This is beautiful, April! Those butterflies are so pretty. I love that they're floating out of the box. Thank you for sharing your box with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Marianne said...

What a great creation, I love it.
Great colours.
Thank you for joining us at TPS blog.
Hugs, Marianne

Angela said...

Gorgeous boxcard April..... great colour choise and embellishments!
Thanks for playing along with us at TPS and good luck in the draw!

Donna Ellis said...

oh oh OH! April, this is beautiful - one of my favorite color combos, and a wonderful card design! I have not made one of these yet, but hope to soon! WONDERFUL CARD! (my kind of card which does not "squash flat" LOL xo

scrappymo! said...

This is gorgeous! The colours are beautiful and the design spot on.
I think these folding box cards are a fantastic surprise to send a friend!

Blog Archive