Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Easter

Hi Everyone! I cannot believe Easter is here. We have had such a long Winter and a hint of Spring. I must say it is beautiful in my area with all the trees and flowers blooming. I want to wish each of you a wonderful and blessed Easter.  "He is not here: for He is risen, as He said."  Matthew 28:6a.




Challenges entered:

Catch the Bug :  Spring Time
Cheery Lynn Designs:  Pretty in Purple
Country View:  New Beginnings
Jo's Scrap Shack:  Happy Easter
Simon Says Stamp:  Animal Antics
Sweet Stampin':  Flowers




15 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty, April! I really like the lavender and green combo, and the beautiful Life shown in your nature setting. Lovely, April. hugs, de

Lin said...

The cross and rose image is lovely, April - perfect for your Easter card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Irina Gerschuk said...

What a cute project!!! Love the combination of colors and all the details))))
Thank you for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous April. Love the cross effect on the background piece - stunning. Great rabbit image too!

Eret said...

So beautiful card, April! Love the color scheme and your pretty flowers. And your polka dot rabbit is so darling.
Hugs,
Eret

Mayras Designs said...

This is lovely !!!! I love the wonderful colors you used and the bunny is adorable !!! I am so happy you shared this beautiful card with us at Jo's Fun-day Friday Challenge !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

mulberry station said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug,
Nancy

Sue said...

Hi April, What a stunning card. Always love when someone does purple, not my strong suit. Beautiful, love the bunny. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Hugs
Sue

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty. Love the colors and your design. Have a Happy Easter.

shulsart said...

April very pretty Easter card. Love that purple butterfly. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Olena said...

Very pretty Easter card!!! Love it! Olena

Shirley said...

A really lovely Easter card! I really love the leaves and flowers you gave your bunny and the BG too! The butterfly is the perfect add in that corner!

Gabrielle said...

Oh! I love that bunny! Love your Easter card - thank you for joining in with us at Country View Crafts Challenges. Please accept my apologies for the delayed comment, I'm running behind this month and running to catch up!

scrappymo! said...

What a lovely Easter card! Great bunny and love that pretty butterfly.

Kate said...

Ohhh, I absolutely love this, April!! Such a beautiful design and lovely colour combination! Stunning!!

Blog Archive