Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, September 5, 2013

House Mouse Transported

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are having a good day. I am finally back after having some computer issues. I would like to share with you a card I made for a few challenges. At Two Peas in a Bucket there is a challenge going on to use embossing folders in different ways. For the background of this card I used three different embossing folders and arranged them around the patterned paper. I then ran all of this through my cuttlebug at one time. Next I swiped a brown ink pad across the raised areas to define the designs. I just love using the House Mouse stamps. Isn't this little mousy cute on his flower boat?



Challenges entered:

House Mouse and Friends:  Transport
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Animal Antics
Spectrum Noir:  Travel

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi April, this little mouse is adorable. Love the colors. The embossing idea is wonderful and looks awesome. Hope your computer problems are a thing of the past. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Donna Ellis said...

This is so pretty, April! Love the background and the cute little pudgy tummy! hugs, de

downrightcrafty said...

wow gorgeous creation and thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a cute card, and I love the background idea with the various EFs. Thanks for sharing.

Anne Temple said...

This is so sweet. Love the house mouse image and the different embossed areas around it.

Dorte said...

Looks like a perfect way to be transported on. Love this image and your wonderful colouring.
Thank you so much for joining the fun this time over at HM&FMC hope to see you again soon!
Hugs Dorte

Gerlinde said...

What a cute card! Love the background - you have the best background ideas ever! The Mouse on the flower just pops too!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) the image is super cute and I love the background ! FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the House mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Blog Archive