Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle Sketch Challenge



Hi Everyone! I pray that all the north easterners are fairing well after the big storm. My heart goes out to all that were in the storm's path. After seeing all the destruction on the news, I know it will be awhile before things get back to normal. Today is the start of the November Sparkle N Sprinkle sketch challenge. I hope you will join to be eligible for a great prize! Here is the sketch and the card I made with it, using the Candle Centerpiece stamp.



SNSSC13 Card due 10-25

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see your card in the challenge soon!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Love how you incorporated the sticker/lace into your design - it goes with the centerpiece beautifully.

Donna Ellis said...

ooooo! soooo pretty, April! The lace/glitter panels look awesome! I also like your distressing around the die cut, with the green on the edges, but the golden hues above the candles! Looks amazing!

Keri Brown said...

Love your sketch card.. You chose such a fabulous image and your 3 rows of ribbon look awesome with this... :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty, great center piece image and focus of the sketch.

Blog Archive