Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, September 24, 2012

Nature Inspired

Hello! I hope you had a good weekend. It was such a beautiful one here. I am entering this card into the Nature Inspired challenge at Impression Obsession. I have so many of their beautiful nature stamps that it was hard to choose which one to use! I decided to go with a Fall look since Fall is finally here! For the background I used the Cover a Card Textural Dots CC016 and Cover a Card Birds in Trees CC102. My focal image is Tweet Summertime F1648. I used glitter on the sunflower and yellow flower soft on the mums in the pots. Even though the birdhouse stamp is really a summer stamp, I turned it into a Fall one! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!




8 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow, April, how creative! I really like what you did with the CAC's for your background and the colors are so upbeat and cheerful too! Thanks so much for playing and good luck in the challenge too!

Craftyfield said...

Love the CACs background and the little touches of glitter, flowersoft, leaf confetti and twine. Very much nature inspired !

Brenda said...

Cute - love the branchy background!

Donna Ellis said...

Oh My! April the CAC looks great with the feature in front like that! You're always so imaginative in coming up with new ways of showcasing images. Very pretty!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Your CAC background is perfect with your beautiful & colourful birdhouse !

Vicki G said...

Pretty! Love your cheery colours! Thanks for joining us at IOstamps!

Shirley said...

Forgot to tell you I love your leaves!!!

Kate said...

What a lovely card! The touch of glitter is just perfect on your sunflower!

Blog Archive