Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just Rite Color Challenge

Happy Hump Day! I hope you are having a good one. The challenge at Just Rite is a color challenge this week -- using the colors aqua, apricot and orange. I love birds so I used the Bird Houses stamp set and Martha Stewart's bird border. I really enjoyed this challenge! Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Brenda said...

Pretty! Like how you made the "window" for the birdhouses.

Marge said...

Very CUTE card!!! LOVE the 'window' and that adorable bird border I'd never before seen! Beautiful job with your color choices too, which I struggled with greatly!

kathi17 said...

Very pretty card, like the others, I love the window and the bird border. The embossing is beautiful, and I love the DP!

Sheri said...

This is lovely! That bird border is the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

E. Marie said...

April, this card is so pretty!! Love how you added the little bird border.

Blog Archive