Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friends

Hi Everyone! It is a scorcher here today. I am glad I am inside, crafting.  Here is the card I made for the Joan's Gardens challenge. We are to make a card for a friend and use blue and a corner embellishment.  This stamp reminds me of all my wonderful friends that God has blessed me with. All these ladies have on crowns and each one of my friends deserve a crown in my book! I am so thankful for them all!



3 comments:

E. Marie said...

I think I am the cute one on the right that bought you a bunch of Basic Grey paper!! Adorable card!!

Mrs. Swandog said...

Love your card...who is your stamp by?

Brenda said...

What a fun card!!! Great for friends. Coloring is awesome too :)

Blog Archive