Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Oopsie Card

The other day I was cutting a lot of dies. I wasn't paying attention and grabbed my embossing pad instead of the cutting pad and ran it through the cuttlebug.  Instead of the die being cut out, it just made an impression on the cardstock and I like the results! The circle on this card is my oopsie. I will experiment with some other dies to see how they turn out. I like it when I make a good oopsie!


4 comments:

Brenda said...

Cool! Love the colors.......

Catherine said...

Gorgeous effect and I love the bow.....

creativearts said...

Love your oopsie! Adding the butterfly to the bow is very pretty and inspirational!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a beautiful oopsie! Thanks for sharing the idea!

Blog Archive