Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

I know everyone is winding down for Christmas. Among all the hustle and bustle I trust we will remember the true reason for the season, which is Christ coming to earth to later die, to give everyone eternal life who believe in Him. May you have the most wonderful and blessed Christmas! 

9 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful card and sentiment April. Have a blessed Christmas xoxo

E. Marie said...

Gorgeous card!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Donna Ellis said...

Such a beautiful card, April, with a lovely sentiment. The rich purple and gold colors are amazing. So where did you find that gorgeous die? It's perfect for spotlighting those who journey in search of Peace Himself.

April said...

Donna, the die came in a K&CO. pack with some others! It was a great find!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Hi April,

Your card is absolutely stunning, and I love the fact that you gave a reminder of the true reason for the season. Amen to that! Merry Christmas to your and your family. Linda E.

Barbara Bruder said...

What a beautiful card!!!Such beautiful colors and LOVE your bow. Great scrolly die too.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Shirley said...

Hope your Christmas was Merry! April, this is just so elegant and lovely!!!

Kate said...

This is gorgeous! I'm always so touched by creations that remind us of the nativity. Thanks so much for sharing your card and your words.

Blog Archive