Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall with Basic Grey

It is really feeling like Fall today. The temperature has dropped 23 degrees from yesterday and it is damp and rainy outside! I have been making a lot of Christmas cards lately so it was fun to make a Fall card for the Basic Grey challenge this week! I used one of my very favorite Fall stamps from Sparkle N Sprinkle -- Pumpkin Stack. The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Life of the Party pad. 

4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is lovely April. I love the colors of the DP and the pumpkins are beautifully colored.

Amanda R said...

Great coloring April! Love the color scheme too!

MIE(Mieko) said...

Stunning card! Love the image and colors.Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges.Hugs Mieko xx

Shirley said...

Wow! and the flower with the pumpkin is wonderful!

Blog Archive