Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stamping on Patterned Paper



My post today is for a challenge at Joan's Gardens. Heidi has shown a wonderful tutorial about stamping on patterned paper. I have just learned this new fold and I wanted to use it for this challenge. I used patterned paper from K&CO and stamped the gate, vines, and swirl flowers on it to add decoration. Thanks for a really fun challenge! To see the challenge, you can click the link here -- http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

10 comments:

E. Marie said...

April, this is really gorgeous and I love the fold.

Olena said...

beautiful card! Great job! Olena

Mrs. Swandog said...

Your card is stunning...I love every thing about it...

Stacy said...

Beautiful, great fold to boot.

Kate said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE the beautiful border you've added. Wow!

Joan Fricker said...

April, your card is beautiful. I love the fold and your colors are perfect.

Thanks so much for joining us for Heidi's Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoasgardens.com

Joan Fricker said...

April, congratulations! You were the winner with your card. Would love to see a tutorial on how you did it. Great job.

jean w. said...

Wonderful card! I have to try one of these too!:)

Donna Ellis said...

I'm CAS'ing your card for sure, April! It's gorgeous, and I haven't seen this design before. Thanks for sharing!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Really pretty. And I love the way the card opens up.

Blog Archive