Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Outline Glue on Freezer Paper

First of all I want to say to those who are in Irene's path, that I hope you will be safe and that you are ready and battened down. My thoughts are with you!

There was a discussion on the Club Posh board about another way to outline a stamp using a hot glue gun. I tried it today and this is my result!

Stamp a large outline image stamp on the paper side of the freezer paper. Turn it over to the plastic side and rub a little bit of dish detergent over the surface. This acts as a release. Outline the stamped image using the hot glue gun. Put the piece in the freezer for 1-2 minutes then peel off the image. I glued my image to some patterned paper with Elmer's glue and then painted the outline using Posh Impressions Copper Metal Inkabilities. Thanks, Daniel, for the instructions and for this neat technique!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What an interesting technique!! It looks wonderful, especially with the copper colour you've used. Gorgeous card!

Blog Archive