Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sweet Magnolia

I love the Magnolia stamps. All the images are so sweet! I am entering this card into two challenges. The first is at Just Magnolia where the challenge is -- Anything goes plus shabby chic as an option. The other challenge is at Magnolia Stamp Lovers where the challenge is Summer Flowers. I loved making this card using flowers and ribbon which are my favorite embellishments. You can see the challenges by clicking here.  http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ and  http://magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week, hugs pops x

Blog Archive