Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's Your Day

I made this card for the Just Magnolia challenge this week. We had a sketch to follow. You can see the challenge by clicking here. http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/. I had fun with this card. I always love using Magnolia stamps. I decided to turn this card into a birthday card. I love, love ice cream. This little cutie is certainly enjoying her ice cream cone!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

She is adorable and that ice cream cone is the cutest! Love the BG flowers too!

Blog Archive