Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Love Making A Scene!



I love making a scene, but only this kind of scene! Last night we had our local stamp club meeting -- The Stamping Divas. Peggy, one of our divas, showed us how to make scenic cards using a brayer and sponges. I always did better with sponges, but she showed us how to use the brayer in such a way as to blend the colors very well! Thanks, Peggy for the great demo. I made 3 scenes and went home to finish them into cards. Here are my results.

1 comment:

Kate said...

These look incredible!! I received a brayer for Christmas but haven't used it yet. I wish I could sit with you for a lesson. I LOVE the looks you've achieved with your cards!

Blog Archive