Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Floral Box

I usually make cards so this challenge at Joan's Gardens was quite a challenge for me. We were to cover a box using special paper and flowers that we made. Glenda gave us a tutorial on how to do both. I really enjoyed making my box. Thanks for the fun challenge. You can see the challenge and Glenda's wonderful tutorials here -- http://www.atjoansgardens.com/


9 comments:

Glenda said...

I think your box is so very pretty! You aced the challenge! I love your paper and your flowers and your box has such an elegant feel to it! Good luck!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous box! Pretty paper and flowers! Great job!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Selma said...

April your box is so pretty. You have done a great job with Glenda's challenge. Your paper and flowers are so pretty and with all the added embellishments your box is stunning. Thanks for joining us in Joan's Gardens summer challenge.

Joan Fricker said...

April,very pretty box. Great job using Glenda's tutorial. Thanks so much for trying her technique and joining us for this week's challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Denise Bryant said...

Very pretty! I love the flowers and the trim you used.
DeniseB

Donna C. said...

Just gorgeous! I really love your blog!

Olena said...

WOW! Just gorgeous! Love it! Olena

Deborah said...

your box is just beautiful!!!!Deborah(Dekamay) from posh

Kate said...

This is gorgeous, April! I love the lace you've used around the edge.

Blog Archive