Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Doodlebug!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had family here this weekend and we enjoyed our beautiful downtown Greenville and lots of good eats! This card is being entered in the Penny Black challenge this week called Doodlebug! We have to have some doodling on our card. I remember doing some really wild doodling when I was a teenager, but that has since passed me and I could only come up with something simple. I doodled stitching around the frame and a few little ladybugs above the flowers! LOL! You can click here to see the challenge. http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Aw sweet card, I love this adorable image :)
Kelly.x

Shirley said...

How really cute and special!

Kath Stewart said...

such a sweet card april...thanks for joining in the doodling fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card
luv
Debby

Kate said...

This image is so incredibly sweet! You've done such a wonderful job with it, April!

Blog Archive