Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Classic Patterns

I really enjoyed doing this week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room. They have a yummy picture to go by and you will see what I mean when you click on the link here -- http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/. I stamped my cupcakes on different papers and pieced them. For sprinkles I used Petal paint.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a festive adorable card!! Love thise sweet cupcakes :-)Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Kate said...

Those cupcakes look fabulous! I really like the fun buttons and ribbon on your card too!

Shirley said...

Yummmmy birthday card!

Blog Archive