Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, March 11, 2011

Orange and Blue

This is another challenge that I have been working on today. This is for Joan's Gardens Orange and Blue challenge. We are also to use a die cut and circle on our card and it needs to be a Spring card too.  You can see the challenge by clicking here -- http://joanscreations.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is even prettier than the last card. I love that butterfly and the paper you used.

Olena said...

So lovely card! I love the Martha Stewart corner punch. And good coloring. Great job! Olena

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful - I love the colors and the border punch! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! :)

Kate said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you positioned a butterfly over the bow.

Cat Stegall said...

Love the color combination it is amazing.It caught my eye with a dazzle! thanks for popping in at my blog !! Cathee

Blog Archive