Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!!!

For the Cat's Pajamas challenge this week we are to use any of their Christmas stamps. I love this sassy cat! He looks cold and , WOW, it has really been cold here for the last few days! I made the Christmas tree by using a Quick Kutz scallop die and folding it in half several times. I then cut into the side of the fold to form the branches and opened it up. I used white Liquid Applique for the snow.You can view the challenge by clicking here -- http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Kate said...

That 3-D tree looks fantastic! I'm loving that cat image too! The ribbon is gorgeous with the little star embellishment!

Blog Archive