Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Playing With New Toys


I just had to play with all my new toys that I bought at the Heirloom stamp convention yesterday! They were calling to me. LOL! I bought new Nellie die cut frames, big backgrounds from Impression Obsession, and flowers and die cuts to match from Heartfelt Creations. Here are 2 cards I made with them. You will be seeing more on my blog in the near future!

3 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful cards! Can't wait to see more with your new toys!

E. Marie said...

We sure had fun this weekend! I love what you did with the new stamps and dies - beautiful. I played with a few of mine, but no cards yet. Thanks for all the fun and help spending money.

Bonnie McLain said...

Okay.... so when are we getting together so you can show me all the new toyz and all the new techniques..??? Love them all.. Marie told me all about all the fun, new companies... new things... sounds like a lot of fun..

Blog Archive