Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, July 23, 2010

RAK Cards


As you might have seen, I was doing challenges for Stamp Haven for about 2 weeks. I won 3 of the challenges and have received some RAKs. We decided to post cards on the Stamp Haven site using our RAKs. Here are 2 cards that I made with mine. I used the girl image I was given and the polka dotted paper on the first card. On the second card I used the pretty paper I was given -- the rest is what I had. I tried bleaching the face of the giraffe and of COURSE it would not bleach -- grrrrrr. Sooooo I used my light green metallic pencil and it did very well. At least I used something in my stash that I haven't used in a while.

No comments:

Blog Archive